Meet Leon Smallwood, AKA: Leon Smallwood's Introduction, is the very first episode of The Leon Smallwood Misadventures made by Joey Slikk.
Leon Smallwood shows the viewers some of his friends and family, even his computer.
- Leon Smallwood
- Eric (Debut)
- Gerald Smallwood (Debut, Cameo)
- Linda Smallwood (Debut, Cameo)
- Lester Smallwood (Debut, Cameo)
- Hannah Smallwood (Debut, Cameo)
- Scrubs Season 1 Intro - Lazlo Bane [Intro]
- Scrubs Credits Theme [Outro]
- This episode reveals that Leon was a year older than Lester, because Leon is 16 and Lester is 15.
- This is the first episode to show Leon's desktop.
- This is one of the episodes that have Leon Smallwood in it's name, but it's name doesn't begin with his name until the next episode, But the alternative title for the episode known as "Leon Smallwood's Introduction" does begin with Leon's name.
- This is the first episode where Leon talks to the viewer.
- This is one of the only episodes where Leon's Mom, Dad, Brother, and Sister don't speak even when they've made a debut.
- This episode reveals that Leon is a Windows XP user.
- When Leon's desktop appeared, the cursor/pointer wasn't shown on the desktop, even when Joey Slikk thought he didn't have to put the cursor/pointer on the desktop.
- While the couch in the living room is facing front, Gerald and Linda aren't facing front, this happened to Gerald again in episodes 5 and 10, but this would be fixed for upcoming episodes.